A Perfect World AKC Royal Standard Poodles Contract
Contract update 12/20/2021 R43 (R=revision)
Preamble: If potential purchaser is not willing to work on a high professional level of communication, integrity, and ethics please do not move forward with this contract.
1. Travel Date is date established to go to your home. This puppy/ies will have a health
certificate issued prior to flying or traveling across ANY state line, paid for
in pet price.
2. Flight ticket is agreed to be paid by purchaser. Crate, pet weight average $355 (Alaska $425) at 8 weeks of age. At 8 weeks travel to airport is paid in pup price. Afterward a gas charge may be assessed depending on situation. Coordinating; A) Austin, direct flights are preferred and would be the travel day set. B) If other airlines, can go direct via Houston or San Antonio, they will be set for the next day or two; This is coordinated at 6 weeks of age of pup. C) After that, flights set as coordinated.
3. Purchaser takes full responsibility at Travel Date and agrees to establish a relationship with a reputable vet to keep up to date health care. Purchasing a puppy/ies should not be an impulsive decision; he/she is not sold on a trial basis. You are making a decision for its lifetime.
4. Purchaser agrees to register micro-chip with AKC registration of pup at that time one receives AKC papers at pickup of pup and, unless Dual sire litter which may take up to 4+ months.
5. It is agreed this pup/s will receive chiropractic care during its first upcoming month with you and thereafter as pet may need. Checking limps (shoulder/hip out), ooey gooey eyes (atlas out), hyperactivity (mid back out) and bladder infections (pelvic out) among a few. At least one adjustment per year.
6. Purchaser agrees as a "PET ONLY" to spay/neuter or ligation/vasectomy no sooner than 10 months, no later than 12 months old, unless other agreement made. Hormones are important to a healthy pet. Once completed, copy of vet documents must be mailed to TI.
7. It is agreed this puppy/ies will not have tail or dewclaws removed unless an emergency condition.
8. It is agreed this puppy/ies will never be placed in a shelter. Purchaser guarantees TI that they will work with/return this puppy so a loving home may be found. A contract MUST go with any new owner that TI may be in good communication with owner/s. New owner must be shown this contract and agree.
9. TI conditionally guarantees until the age of two years, against *congenital defects or have known DNA tested markers that will interfere with the pup's ability to lead a normal life. TI DNA tests all parents above breed standards and will guarantee those markers, as other diseases come about from many variables: non-chiropractic care, environmental poisoning, too early spay/neutering depleting healthy hormonal development to integral glands that produce the needed body’s balance, as well as the following…
Royal Standard Poodles Contract Conditions:
A) Supplements: TI recommends NuVetTM Plus Canine supplement that has led to a healthier life, unless other agreed upon. Nutritional supplements help during times of spiritual stress, growing bone nutrition, and eating irregularities. You agree to have supplements in place at pups Travel Date to assist the transition to new home and bone growth up to 1 yr of age.
Nuvet supplement ordering information: NuVetTM Plus Canine supplements ordering code #89093. They are a great treat, order via internet www.NuVet.com , or toll free 1-800-474-7044 from 8am-6pm Pacific Time.
B) Dog Food: TI recommends a 5 star rated product found on www.dogfoodadvisor.com . Rotating flavor varieties, Organic Grain Free AND some grain blended food product to help alleviate allergies. Lamb ingredient is excellent for their stomachs, less flatulence, and overall health. Research has TI using 50% Lamb to 50% 3-4 other varieties (venison, lamb, bison, lamb, chicken, then lamb) which will be shared in puppy email tips and notes and the checklist provided to TI customers. Low grade dog foods will cause health issues in your poodle.
C) Notification: A veterinarian’s letter must be received explaining congenital defect, and you agree to humanely put this pet to sleep, as TI does not want to cause any financial or spiritual burden on you or your pet. A copy of the euthanizing must be sent to TI at which she will reimburse you for this cost.
D) Ownership: You must be puppy’s original owner, sending pup’s AKC papers to TI.
E) Veterinary care: Purchaser is responsible for and agrees to provide routine vet care for the puppy/ies, including age appropriate vaccinations, routine worm/parasite checks.
F) Guarantee does not cover: common puppy ailments including but not limited to worms, Coccidia and/or Giardia, vitamin deficiencies, ear infections, any viral, bacterial diseases, disorders brought on by parasites, the development of disqualifying faults, diseases, or disorders, which are due to the Purchaser’s negligence, chance, or environmental conditions, vaccinosis, cancer, Addisons, digestive disorders, bloat and allergies.
G) Exclusions: This does not include hips. TI standard poodle parents are tested for hip dysplasia to be Fair, Good or Excellent. PennHip is also done at an early age and must be 50% and up, Chiropractic pet care is used monthly on all parents and pups to maintain healthy bodies. A pet’s tumbles in life, spay/neutering growth change or other physical factors can change even “Excellent” results if not properly cared for, as in 5. above with chiropractic care. Chiropractic care is an important part of maintaining their structural health as well as a healthy diet, exercise, and preventing injury. TI cannot be held responsible if not following contract. An AKC article on hip-dysplasia: https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/health/hip-dysplasia-in-dogs/
10. Be Aware:
· In making a down payment before a pup’s birth, TI hereby notes your “INTENT” to purchase one of my pups. TI sends this contract to be filled in with your “INTENT” to buy. Your individual puppy/ies is “offered for sale” to you only after:
a) TI has a vet examine each pup by 6 weeks of age when they receive their first vaccination at which time you may decide on your pup.
b) TI “offers the pups for sale” now at 6 weeks of age according to your down payment “intent” order 1, 2, 3...
c) Choice of pup must be made by 6 wks of age with full payment at that time. TI signs the contract and provides a copy with registration data at time of receipt of your pup.
your down payment, TI is committing time and money to do her best in
communicating and working with you. TI needs to know you are committed in
receiving a pup/s, thus there are no refunds once a down payment is made. If
one needs to cancel, the down payment will always be available for your return
when you are ready for a pup from TI at which you will be given priority
accordingly as long as TI is still breeding.
· Adult size, confirmation, color, and temperament are not guaranteed. TI assumes no financial responsibility for the puppy after leaving her premises for medical expenses due to accidents, injury, behavior, or for any other non-contracted issues.
· Providing adequate exercise and human contact is a necessity in owning any puppy or dog, especially the larger breed. Cesar Millan the dog whisperer show will help you be the Leader!
Royal Standard Poodles Contract Price:
11. _______________________(Purchaser’s name) agrees this puppy is purchased as a "PET ONLY" (surgically fixed to have no offspring) and offered under AKC’s Limited registration papers.
- 2022 Female/Male $3,000 $_____ X ___ Puppy/ies $_______
12. Discount - Circle: Military $200;
Returning Customer $200; $100 referral purchase $-________
Boarding or Travel Expenses $_________
Pet purchase is a luxury item in TX. TI will pay sales tax in TX. Total $_________
13. If this puppy has been bred, intentionally or not,
the 2 year guarantee is canceled, at which the purchaser agrees to pay an additional price of $_1,000___
14. Included in pet price: Micro-chip ($100 value), health/flying certificate for out of state travel ($40 value), first vaccination - Parvo ($40 value), crate for flying at 8 wks (up to $70 value).
#1. ________________Date down payment received:______$______
#2._________________Date final payment received: ______$_______
Litter Born:_______Breed: Standard Poodle TRAVEL DATE: ______
# of puppies ____: Male ___or Female __ Color/s________________
AKC Registration #: __________ Micro-Chip #_____________
Other agreement/s entered here: __________________________________________________________
Royal Standard Poodles Contract PURCHASER'S STATEMENT:
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the above contract.
Purchaser’s name (please print): _______________________________
Two Contact Telephone #s 1._________________________2.___________________________
Driver’s License # (when checks are payment form): ____________________Exp. ___________
(Why driver's license number? In signing this contract, it is TI's right to assure the contract is followed. With our chagrin to a few, court action is sometimes needed to follow up.)
*Congenital defect: A physiological or structural abnormality that develops at or before birth and is present at the time of birth, especially as a result of faulty development, infection, heredity, or injury.