last updated 9/4/21
Protocol in getting a puppy - AKC Standard Poodle Puppies For Sale, "Royal" in Marketing terms, larger then most Standards is my focus! One can call them Royal, Large, or Giant Standard Poodles, ALL are Registered with AKC.
A) Fill out Form at the bottom of this page if interested in one of my pups, section #4...Review the website, ESPECIALLY the ABC's tab to learn of me and see if the site can answer your questions...Form FIRST, Tes responds, then you call for interview if further interested > Tes 737-932-5030 - Thank You!
1. TI references this form with your date of contact and interests if/when you call for an interview and can go over the protocol in getting a puppy. Please share a bit about yourself on the form.
2. An interview may take an hour. Please have this website up to view. Bump ups/bump backs will be discussed as TI takes only so many down payments per litter, knowing more pups may be born (or less) to accommodate the balancing of the customer's desire. Assure you let her know your definite interests as; M, F, or either M/F! She will place in parenthesis (bump up and other info) accordingly.
3. When we are comfortable in moving forward together and you understand the Protocol in getting a puppy you may place a $400 down payment for a Royal Standard Poodle Puppies for Sale.
4. Your pup NOT being born as desired: understandably, it disappoints you and TI :o( TI can fully refund you, or place you on a future list unless we have already placed you on a list with a "Hold" as a bump back. The situation in placing you on a future list that you did not get a "Hold" on is the fact people have made plans to possibly be at the VERY top of a litter to get first pick. I ask those customers in not getting their desired pup in a litter to understand you would be placed at the next opening of a down payment list you desire to be on, or we can start a new litter with you as #1 or #2, #1 is generally a "Hold" for breeders. Remember, Life Happens, and one never knows when bump ups, or bump backs may occur due to Mother Nature and all that in between. Please book mark the web page Standard Poodle Puppies For Sale and watch if you desire :o)) Things can change instantly ... even within hours ...
I do my best to be fair to all involved, thus the protocol in getting a puppy...and Life Happenings as well as Mother Nature. Your patience is appreciated. Smile, I'm doing my best for you with testing each parent in what is required for the poodle breed and more, see each parents link at the left tabs to see what tests have been completed for each to their age :o) Their size and weight are included. In breeding, TI works with our largest parents to breed up to the same size and larger "Royal" pups. This does include line breeding to work for the Royal Standard Poodle size desired.
5. "Service Dog" Lookers protocol in getting a puppy - a) I will take on as a customer individual/groups training a pup to become a service dog "For Others." b) IF "individual's" want a definite service dog, NO contract will be used...there is NO guarantee a pup will succeed. A pup will be sold AS IS with no further guarantee. Spay/Neutering is required. IF one wants a contract, it will be a "PET" contract as on the site reads with NO other expectations...if you're successful, congratulations!
Boys just wanna have fuuuunnn (to music ;o)
Rosco and Bruno just playin' around :o))
B) Litter/Down Payment lists
Spring/Summer = (born Spring months, going home Summer months)
Summer/Fall = (born Summer months, going home Fall months)
Fall/Winter = (born Fall months, going home Winter months)
Winter/Spring = (born Winter months, going home Spring months)
Protocol In Getting A Puppy - How to read a down payment number...an example of what you read when coming on board:
1. 6/4/15 Down payment M Royal - BL - TI > Flatonia, TX (ZxB or bump up when opening)
To me it reads like this from our phone interview request:
You are now number 1. on 6/4/15 (the phone interview date) a down payment commitment was made (check will get into mail today/tomorrow or cc payment to be made, I am respecting you send this as promised immediately as I have now committed the spot for you) for a Male...next here would come if one shared specifically a "Royal" size or a "Standard" size desired, if it didn't matter what size I either place nothing or I may write "size open"... then...a Black/Blue pup choice was committed to by Tes Ingebritson of Flatonia, TX (one may desire a specific mating...Zain x Bruno or bump up when opening), or other specifics may be placed in parenthesis.
It is important to let Tes know gender; M, F, or M/F, as customers on the list are looking to know if they have an opportunity for a gender opening or must wait until that customer chooses their pup by 6 wks of age (that's the MUST pick date). Changing genders becomes a frustrating point for those watching on the list as they considered themselves to have that pick before you changed your mind. So, it is important to know your desire; M, F, or M/F...either.
That is how it story boards to the agreement in the interview. Tes does her best to get it on the site immediately, becoming pretty set in stone. In getting onto the site I am respecting your commitment in coming on board at that point in time. If you see it isn't quite what you desire you need to let me know RIGHT away! To change your mind at time of birth doesn't work with those around you on the list hoping for their choice as listed.
Being open to gender, color, size may/may not help me. Your knowing what you want to do is important.
*Royal Standard Poodle Puppies for Sale*
"Protocol in getting a puppy "
Our first dam Zain, 55 lbs, had an Apricot 100# Royal father who established our Royal line of "A Perfect World" puppies. She was a dark (holding) brown talker always making us smile. Thank You Zain for your Royal Standard Poodle Puppies for Sale.
- Due to interest of my Royal Standard Poodle Puppies for Sale spoos far in advance the following Protocol in getting a puppy is in place for future season's beyond a current litter...
With all that shared...I do not keep "contact me please" lists. TI will receive 2-6 forms and phone calls in a day and cannot keep track of so many when those placing down payments on future lists are trusting me for their next pet...and patience! THANK YOU! Thank You!!
Royal Standard Poodle Puppies for Sale retired Cleopatra smiles with joy at your getting a pup!!
C) Our Royal Standard Puppies for Sale are sometimes sold out early due to the truly appreciated response of customers planning ahead and wanting one of my pups - Thank You! THANK YOU!!
- Life Happens: Down Payment Lists can change in an instant! Stay Tuned...after many years of breeding Royal Standard Poodle Puppies for Sale Tes has had many variables that a customer is unable to get that pet once a down payment was made, even at the last minute ready to fly out; legitimate "Life Happens" situations. A List can open up so all TI can share is "Stay Tuned"! If you've made a down payment for a future litter, you just might get a call when Standard Poodle Puppies For Sale opens up!
Your first paragraph ...