A - Payment & What comes with our Standard Poodle "Pet" Price
Perfect - Size - Royal or Standard
World - Working together around the planet
Last updated 2/25/17 (TI)
#1 Criteria - Our Royal & Standard Poodles need your Love beyond price, size, and color! - in my selling a pup to you -LOVE - You must truly want to LOVE this pup ! ! !
A - Payment
Paypal or Credit Card purchases here.
In using a Paypal button below there is a service fee due to the banks taking up to 3+% of the amount, whether Paypal, credit card, or bank transfer - they ALL charge me for the internet/credit card service.
Credit Card: Click on drop down tab below and choose amount TI has discussed with you - this is for a puppy purchase only (no other products)...a $10 S&H cost will come on at end that makes up the rest of the 3% fee...I just don't know how to work it all out on the actual Paypal site in creating this feature.
*OR, if purchasing puppy plus products -> email Tes for a Paypal/CC invoice total for all items. If you are a customer, you will have my email address which I can respond to providing exact amount if purchasing products and other items...I will list the items out on the invoice which will allow you to use your Paypal or Credit Card via this option of payment...cc fees will apply.
1. A $400 deposit may be sent when we agree to work together after a telephone interview - as of 10/17/16 - Contact Tes at TX new cell #737-932-5030 or MN 218-414-0023 (poor reception right now) > No Land Line
Dear People - I DO NOT do text messaging - DO NOT text message me! I email ONLY via the form below at which I will provide my email in return. Thank You.
Please assure you have sent the form below for interest in one of our standard poodles that I may track communication from your desire of gender, color and size when we visit. With your down payment, TI is committing administrative work, time and money to do her best in communicating and working with you. This form then becomes the start of my file with you...I cannot save text messages which lead to poor communication in my viewpoint.
2. In choosing to use Paypal/CC for your deposit method, click the buttons above to the CC page to purchase your pup once agreed upon with TI. Click/Fill in the blank with the correct amount; press "Log In" or "Continue" and the amount will appear.
3. I do my best to offer you honesty and integrity in making you comfortable with a purchase from me. Purchase only when you are in full agreement with your pet desire and our contract. We want our puppies to be loved no matter what their price and that comes from your committed agreement to love one of our standard poodle puppies :0) Please move forward with confidence that I will deal honestly with you at all times, as I ask of you.
5. MN State Sales Tax: pets are a luxury item and sales tax may need to be paid to your state. Talk to your tax accountant on this for further information on what your state requires. For Minnesota--I pay the MN Sales Tax for you on any pup purchase over $1,000. This is balanced with out of state customers who "fly" their pup by giving them their crate and health certificate within their pet price. If driving, I do not provide a crate. They lose a lot of equilibrium in a crate while riding and even though they will throw up while in your lap (bring along towels and water for clean up), you are comforting them and helping them bond to you...this is my viewpoint.
6. In purchasing 2 "Pet Only" pups from us I deduct -$200 from the sale no matter the time-frame of purchase. We LOVE seeing more than one of our pets together and hope down the road you see us worth coming back to!
7. "Breeding" - NO Bruno offspring are EVER sold with breeding rights due to his breeder contract. Breeder rights from Red Daniel and a female NOT from Bruno are occasionally planned. Call if you'd like to know future breeding plans. Breeding pups are a totally different contract and sell for $4,000, at which a separate contract would be sent that includes many steps in assuring the future of the standard poodles to continue to be healthy and be an ethical breeder.
8. IMPORTANT - With the current ethics of 20% of society, it has come to the point I must:
Next - Ways to purchase your pet:
9. If I do not know you, until credit is established - All funds must have time to clear the banking system before Royal Standard Poodles pup/s can be delivered/flown or taken from our residence.
a) Credit Card: via the Paypal checkout on this site, full purchase price must be cleared before receipt of pup/s. There is a 3.5% or more service charge from Paypal on Credit Cards. For amount of purchase only.
b) Paypal: via the Paypal checkout on this site, there is a 3.5% or more service charge from Paypal on transactions. For amount of purchase only.
c) Checks: USA customers only! - 1 week to clear bank. Thank You! For amount of purchase only.
d) Wiring funds from your bank to mine: this is one method of payment from non-credit card or non-Paypal using countries/customers For amount of purchase only.
e) Western Union: an excellent method as well for customers or other countries For amount of purchase only.
f) Cashiers Check: always accepted for amount of purchase only :-)
So, if you are interested in moving forward with TI, I invite you to fill out the form below.
10. Included in our pup price of $2,000:
Now -> Pricing:
Perfect - Size - Royal or Standard
11. Our prices reflect the cost in which it takes to Love, Feed, Raise, Test, and Market these wonderful pets. Though, there is never a guarantee on size, we do have Royal & Standard Poodles in a litter. With my research a Zeddy x Bruno mating will be 1/3 of a litter 80-100#; 1/3 will be 65-80#, and the last 1/3 may range from 55-65#. With Jasper x Daniel 1/3 of a litter 80-100#; 1/3 will be 65-80#, and the last 1/3 may range from 55-65#...and that's usually the way it goes with the new girls :o)
12. "Our" Standard Poodle Parents are between 50-85#, 24"-28" at the shoulder/withers. I go more by weight in our visit then I do height.
Check out the "Customer Poodles" tab for pictures and the "Tracking of ___" (that pet's growth if shared)! When the girls or boys are spayed/neutered, on the average they grow taller instead of fuller when done within 5-6 months of age. Their hormones, when done early enough, do not focus on filling out masculinely or working to become a dam. Instead the body continues to grow in another dimension :o) I live on a farm and one can see this in steers vs bulls.
World - Working Together
13. Contact Tes by using the form below. She will respond 99% of the time within 24 hours:-)
14. Thoroughly read through the website tabs please.
15. After reading through my email response to your form, you may telephone for an interview > as of 10/17/16 - Contact Tes at TX new cell #737-932-5030 or MN 218-414-0023 (poor reception right now) > No Land Line
You interviewing me as much as I interview you. NOTE: Like going into a store to look and purchase a product, I see your telephone call as that "Interest" to window shop. It is not my intent to bother you, only after several days of non-response to my email to you might I initiate a first phone call.
16. If the two of us see that we can move forward in agreement, I will invite you to make your deposit via CC/Paypal or time allowing, funding methods above and I will respond to your email with a checklist I provide my customers of knowing steps along the way in working together. I consider this as important as the contract!
17. Upon receipt of your funds, a Priority Mail package will be sent out to you containing the contract and data I provide at that time.
18. I will keep in touch with down payment customers whenever news arises; the girls starting to show a large tummy, these will also be posted on the website - mark this in your "Favorites" please.
19. Watch for updates under each Dam's picture. Once pups are born, picture will be posted after one week of age then updates will occur every 2 weeks in the "Puppies for Sale" tab.
20. Track the checklist you have received and check-off items as they occur, please asking questions or considerations when they arise.
21. Good Communication is Vital in working together for a positive experience! Email is used frequently, yet a telephone call helps clarify points or making a long typing session more friendly with a call. Thank You in working with us!
22. Your questions/considerations are a part of my job in providing a pet to you - no matter how new or old. I will do my best to help answer them - whether computer, dogs, or whatever life throws your way that you'd like to call and talk about!
I hope this has helped you, and please do give us a call if you have further questions and considerations to discuss, talk to Tes >
as of 10/17/16 - Contact Tes at TX new cell #737-932-5030 or MN 218-414-0023 (poor reception right now) > No Land Line
I do not breed our girls unless there is definite interest, so it is important that we here from you via the form below.
Below, our first mating pair Zain and Kodi with their first litter :0) Our home has definitely taken a new look as well over the years.