Standard Poodle Pricing
A - Payment & What comes with my Standard Poodle "Pet" Price
Last updated 4/10/21
(unless noted otherwise)
Perfect - Size - Royal or Standard
World - Working together around the planet
#1 Criteria - My Royal & Standard Poodles need your Love beyond price, size, and color! - in my selling a pup to you - LOVE - You must truly want to LOVE this pup ! ! !
A - Payment
In using the Paypal button below:
Paypal is the way I am able to allow customers to use credit cards but doesn't provide an all inclusive way of setting up an open amount for some individual pricing, thus we have to work prices in the following examples:
a) The 3.5% fee amount of $59 (pet bed) is covered by the $10 S&H that will come up in checkout. This does exceed the 3.5%, sorry...yet will help with the shipping cost.
b) The amount $400 + $4 is not the full 3.5% but when the $10 S&H comes up in checkout it will create the balance to equal around the 3.5%.
c) At checkout a set $10 S&H fee will come up, this will include/add to any 3.5% fee.
*OR, if purchasing puppy plus products -> email Tes for a Paypal/CC invoice total for all items. If you are a customer, you will have my email address which I can respond to providing exact amount if purchasing products and other items...I will list the items out on the invoice which will allow you to use your Paypal or Credit Card via this option of payment...cc fees will apply.
Standard Poodle Pricing
1. A $400 deposit may be sent when we agree to work together after a telephone interview - Contact Tes via Form below where she'll provide her phone number.
Dear People - I DO NOT do text messaging - DO NOT text message me! I email ONLY via the form below at which I will provide my email in return. Thank You.
Please assure you have sent the form below for interest in one of our standard poodles that we may track communication from your desire of gender, color and size when we visit. With your down payment, TI is committing administrative work, time and money to do her best in communicating and working with you. This form then becomes the start of my file with you...I cannot save text messages which lead to poor communication in my viewpoint and business.
2. In the standard poodle pricing of choosing to use Paypal/CC for your deposit method, click the buttons above to the CC page to purchase your pup once agreed upon with TI. Click the appropriate button, then checkout.
3. I do my best to offer you honesty and integrity in making you comfortable with a purchase from a standard poodle puppy for sale. Purchase only when you are in full agreement with your pet desire and my contract. I want my puppies to be loved no matter what their standard poodle pricing and that comes from your committed agreement to love one of these standard poodle puppies :0) Please move forward with confidence that I will deal honestly with you at all times, as we ask of you.
5. TX State Sales Tax: pets are a luxury item and sales tax may need to be paid to your state. Talk to your tax accountant on this for further information on what your state requires. For pups coming out of Texas - I pay the Sales Tax in the standard poodle pricing for any pup purchase over $1,001. This is balanced with out of state customers who "fly" their pup by giving them their crate and health certificate within their pet price. If driving, I DO NOT provide a crate. They lose a lot of equilibrium in a crate while riding and even though they will throw up while in your lap (bring along towels and water for clean up), you are comforting them and helping them bond to you...this is my viewpoint.
6. In purchasing 2 "Pet Only" pups I deduct - $200 from the sale no matter the time-frame of purchase. I LOVE seeing more than one of my pets together and hope down the road you see me worth coming back to with this in the standard poodle pricing for you!
7. "Breeding" - Breeding pups are a totally different contract and the standard poodle pricing for breeders is $4,000, at which a separate contract would be sent that includes many steps in assuring their future to continue to be healthy and be an ethical breeder.
8. IMPORTANT - With the current ethics of 20% of society, it has come to the point I must:
Next - Ways to purchase your pet:
9. If I do not know you, until credit is established - All funds must have time to clear the banking system before Royal Standard Poodles pup/s can be delivered/flown or taken from our residence.
a) Credit Card: via the Paypal checkout on this site, full purchase price must be cleared before receipt of pup/s. There is a 3.5% above the standard poodle pricing charge from Paypal on Credit Cards. For amount of purchase only.
b) Paypal: via the Paypal checkout on this site, there is a 3.5% or more service charge from Paypal on transactions. For amount of purchase only.
c) Checks: USA customers only! - 1 week to clear bank. Thank You! For amount of purchase only.
d) Wiring funds from your bank to TI's: this is one method of payment from non-credit card or non-Paypal using countries/customers For amount of purchase only.
e) Western Union: an excellent method as well for customers or other countries For amount of purchase only.
f) Cashiers Check: always accepted for amount of purchase only :-)
So, if you are interested in moving forward with A Perfect World pup and agree to the standard poodle pricing, I invite you to fill out the form below.
10. Included in my standard poodle pricing of $2,800 from Texas:
Now -> Standard Poodle Pricing includes:
Perfect - Size - Royal or Standard
11. My prices reflect the cost in which it takes to Love, Feed, Raise, Test, and Market these wonderful pets. Though, there is never a guarantee on size, I do have Royal & Standard Poodles in a litter. With my research an example of Zeddy x Bruno mating will be 1/3 of a litter 80-100#; 1/3 will be 65-80#, and the last 1/3 may range from 55-65#. With Jasper x Daniel 1/3 of a litter 80-100#; 1/3 will be 65-80#, and the last 1/3 may range from 55-65#...and that's usually the way it goes with the larger dams :o)
12. "My" Standard Poodle Parents are between 55-85#, 24"-28" at the shoulder/withers. I go more by weight then height.
Check out the "Customer Poodles" tab for pictures and the "Tracking of ___" (that pet's growth if shared)! When the girls or boys are spayed/neutered, on the average they grow taller instead of fuller when done within 5-6 months of age. Their hormones, when done early enough, do not focus on filling out masculinely or working to become a dam. Instead the body continues to grow in another dimension :o) One can see this in steers vs bulls.
World - Working Together
13. Contact Tes for an interview by using the form below. She will respond 99% of the time within 24 hours:-)
14. Thoroughly read through the website tabs please.
15. After reading through her email response to your form, you may telephone for an interview (will be on her email reply).
You interviewing Tes as much as she interviews you. NOTE: Like going into a store to look and purchase a product, she sees your telephone call as that "Interest" to window shop. It is not our intent to bother you, only after several days of non-response to an email to you might she initiate a first phone call to assure it didn't get lost into cyberspace.
16. If the two of us see that we can move forward in agreement, Tes will invite you to make your deposit via CC/Paypal or time allowing, funding methods above and will respond to your email with a checklist she provides customers of knowing steps along the way in working together. TI considers this as important as the contract!
17. Upon receipt of your funds, a Priority Mail package is sent out to you containing the contract and data provided at that time.
18. TI will keep in touch with down payment customers whenever news arises; the girls starting to show a large tummy, these will also be posted on the website - mark this in your "Favorites" please.
19. Watch for updates under each Dam's picture. Once pups are born, picture will be posted after one week of age then picture updates occur every 2 weeks in the "Puppies for Sale" tab: 1 wk, 3 wks, 5 wks, 7 wks.
20. Track the checklist you have received and check-off items as they occur, please asking questions or considerations when they arise.
21. Good Communication is Vital in working together for a positive experience! Email is used frequently, yet a telephone call helps clarify points or making a long typing session more friendly with a call. Thank You in working with us!
22. At 6 wks of age: Communication now ramps up in learning travel plans. Tes is ALWAYS ready to help when/if needed though!
Your questions/considerations are a part of my job in providing a pet to you - no matter how new or old. I will do my best to help answer them - whether computer, dogs, or whatever life throws your way that you'd like to call and talk about!
I hope this has helped you, and please do contact Tes if you have further questions and considerations to discuss, Contact via Form on side tab.
Below, my first mating pair Zain and Kodi with their first litter :0) The original home has DEFINITELY taken a new look over the years!