The ABC's for Standard Poodle Breeders; the information on this page will be in alphabetical order of what I have personally observed since breeding from 2004 to date. Gained from Seminars, Symposiums, Googling with discernment, and my breeding years of experience...and you the consumer wanting a breeder to do their best for the poodle and customer. There are certainly many viewpoints, some links on this page are helpful, yet does not mean TI agrees with all information provided on links. I hope it will help you in your program or those lookers who want to understand...
Anything UNDERLINED - click on for their link to the information website/page.
There are Zoom meeting purchases available for $25, FREE to my customers. They are shown with *Zoom. See each web page link for payment.
TI may/may NOT agree with all viewpoints on any one site link, yet has information that can be VERY useful in educating oneself on how to be a canine breeder.
last updated 5/22/22
A Breeding Spoo from Tes:
Artificial Insemination (AI):
Hand Help AI:
Frozen Semen AI:
Breeder HELP! TI does NOT agree with all viewpoints on this site, yet has information that can be VERY useful >
Dew Claws or Removal of Dew Claws:
Dog News: TI does NOT agree with all viewpoints on this site, yet has information that can be useful > http://www.thedogpress.com/
- Education annually provides breeders the following banner to display on their website:
Heaters - Infrared instead of any other type!
Litter Numbers - How many pups can a dam have?
- Steps in your pup becoming a breeder
- Considerations: Grooming, Cedar Oil, products to sell
Alive Coconut Oil:
Cedar Oil products:
Supplements/Vitamins for breeding purposes:
1. I purchase Oxy Stud for preparing the stud to produce optimum results. Start one month before mating.
2. Oxy Mate is for providing a now impregnated dam with supplements during puppy growth, those extra nutritional needs.
3. Oxy Momma helps milk production and extra support after pups are born.
I have been VERY happy with the results in using these products.
Tail Docking vss Non Tail Docking:
Satin Balls help add weight on for thinner dams.