Red Standard Poodle stud Draco For Sale
$2,500 for pet or $4,000 for breeding Stud.
Apricot Standard Poodle Draco For Sale
Fully health tested and clear of all genetic markers with good hips!
Apricot Standard Poodle Draco For Sale - Yes, Draco has faded from his dark red, he is more apricot than the pictures show, yet has produced several large litters, some reds. Here is his daughter Queen 7 months old. Her Pennhip came out well,
Tracking stats for Red Standard Poodle "Draco" call name (Drake of A Perfect World):
- Draco has faded in his red. Pictures to come by 5/7/22. He averages 55 lbs at almost 2 yrs old.
- 4/15/22 CERF (eyes) done every 1-2 yrs, free of observable inherited eye disease, cert provided 4/15/22
- 9/13/21 OFA Thyroid - Normal/clear
- 9/13/21 OFA Cardiac - Normal/clear
- 8 mo 56 lbs
- 1/22/21 PennHip Low Risk
- 7mo 51 lbs
- 9/24/20 NEwS (Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures) Clear
- 9/24/20 VWD Clear
- 9/24/20 DM (Degenerative Myelopathy) Clear
- 6mo 48 lbs
- 5mo 38 lbs
- 4mo 24 lbs
- 3mo 20 lbs
- Born 7/14/20 to Red TX Cowtown Tripp My Trigger x Red TX Cowtown Red River Jewel
I'm Red Drake, call name Draco. I love playing with Juno who's a month younger than I, and she's already grown taller than I. I'm not going to be a Royal, a Standard for sure. Should get to 65+ lbs as an adult. Tes doesn't say the red program will be Royals yet in mating to 70 + lb dams I'll tend to grow "SOME" pups up.
My mug shot for you ;o) Size comparison to Apricot Enya, daughter Juno.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.